ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Export process showing funny stats

2008-04-11 13:37:00
Subject: [ADSM-L] Export process showing funny stats
From: "Evans, Bill" <billevans AT FHCRC DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 10:35:58 -0700
This process has been going on for several days, currently 24M files and
5.3TB of data exported.

However only 74,000 files and 27GB have been imported on the new server.
Anyone know why these numbers are so far apart?

Importing server
IBM p570 LPAR AIX O/S 5300-03
Storage Management Server for AIX-RS/6000 - Version 5, Release 3, Level
3.3

Exporting server
SUN E4800
Storage Management Server for Solaris 8/9  - Version 5, Release 2, Level
7.3

q pro on importing server
Process     Process Description      Status
  Number
--------     --------------------
     690     IMPORT (from Server      ANR0648I Have copied the
following: 1 Filespaces
                                       75472 Backup Files  27346163
Kilobytes  (0
                                       errors have been detected).

q pro on exporting server
 Process     Process Description      Status
  Number
      36     EXPORT NODE              ANR0648I Have copied the
following: 1 Nodes  1
                                       Filespaces  24236918 Backup Files
5320531
                                       Megabytes  (0 errors have been