ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange

2008-04-10 11:10:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ACN5798SE error Restoring Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:09:20 -0400
Howard,

If you are performing legacy restores the "Disable VSS Instant Restore"
will have no effect on what you are doing.
And so... I think it must have been your run recovery settings
or the way in which you were performing the restores.

As far as applying legacy incremental restore on top of VSS full restores,
that is not supported by Microsoft for Exchange.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/10/2008
10:55:47 AM: