ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Which TSM tables contain

2008-04-04 20:33:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Which TSM tables contain
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 17:31:45 -0700
This one is an "old chestnut", check out this link:

http://www.mail-archive.com/adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu/msg61871.html

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2008-04-04
17:20:34: