ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Problem is still there with a LTO volume

2008-04-04 10:11:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Problem is still there with a LTO volume
From: "Thorneycroft, Doug" <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:08:11 -0700
Give it a try, Ive done this in the past, and on an empty
volume, the audit process never requested a mount, but
wouldn't start until the tape was updated to readw.

If the audit does request a mount, just cancel it.
(The cancel process might hang for awhile, because the system
is waiting for a mount, but it should eventually time out.)