ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting

2008-04-04 08:15:21
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Improving TSM performance - memory related setting
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 07:10:50 -0500
Check your "SELFTUNEBUFpoolsize" setting.  If its set to no, change it
to yes.  Then the BUFPOOLSIZE just becomes an "initial" size setting
that the TSM server can adjust upward as it needs to.

Our BUFPOOLSIZE is set to 262144 right now which I think for 5.2.9 is
close to the max, if not so. I'll have to go back and dig that up again.

See Ya'
Howard

Please