ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM Client Support for SOlaris 10 containers

2008-04-03 08:41:46
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM Client Support for SOlaris 10 containers
From: Steve Roder <spr AT BUFFALO DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 08:39:55 -0400
Hi All,

     Hopefully Andy or someone else from IBM can jump in here and answer
if there are any plans in the works to add support for installing and
running TSM on a Solaris 10 container.

Currently, we are mainly backing up the container's data from the global
zone.  I think the main issues at this time are with the lookback
filesystems.

Is anyone else on this list using containers and tsm?

Thanks,

Steve Roder
University at Buffalo
(spr AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564)