ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] how to tell how my DB is being backed up

2008-04-01 10:24:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] how to tell how my DB is being backed up
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 09:21:01 -0500
Do a "q volhist type=dbb" and possibly "q volhist type=dbsnapshot" and
you'll see what volumes are being used, which will also reveal whether
your doing all fulls, or a combo of full and incrementals.

You can also "q db f=d" and it will show when the last backup completed.

Then you'll need to look through each of your schedules, see which are
running scripts, and then look at each script.  You'll need to look for
a "backup db" command, or series of commands.

See Ya'
Howard