ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] error: ACD5405E

2008-03-25 15:28:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] error: ACD5405E
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:25:09 -0400
Hello,
      Can you tell me where I can locate this 'Lotus Domino Server id
file'? I am trying to install the GUI for the Data Protection for Lotus
Domino. When I go Start--> Programs-- >tivoli  storage Manager --> select
'Data protection for Domino' --> Domino client-GUI , the GUI opens up, then
I get this error ' ACD5405E There is no server name in the Lotus Domino
Server id file. The notesTDP is registered on tivoli and the dsm.opt file
has the correct name. I am not sure what it is referring to this 'Lotus
Domino Server if file' . Where can I locate this file? what is the name of
this file? i.e. something.opt ? Thank you for your help.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd