ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node with 24TB to other TSM on other Site

2008-03-21 16:35:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Export Node with 24TB to other TSM on other Site
From: "Bell, Charles (Chip)" <Chip.Bell AT BHSALA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:32:59 -0500
Actually, I don't know that you have to register the node on the other
server. I think you can export things like policy, admins, the node
definition minus the data, etc. I did those very things in a similar exercise
this past week that Amos here is going through now. I moved policy
definitions, admin definitions, node definitions, and later the node data. It
was slick.