ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 5.5 requires .NET 2.0?

2008-03-19 08:45:30
Subject: [ADSM-L] TDP Exchange 5.5 requires .NET 2.0?
From: "Schaub, Steve" <steve_schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:44:05 -0400
Windows x86 2003 SP2 Exchange 2003

TDP Exchange 5.5.0.0

TSM BA 5.5.0.0

TSM server 5.2.7.1

I'm trying to upgrade my TDP for Exchange from 5.2.1.0 to 5.5.0.0.

I already upgraded the BA client to 5.5.0.0 w/no problem.

The install went fine, no error msgs, but I cant get the gui or command
line to start.

If I try to manually start them from a cmd prompt, I get a message
indicating that MS .NET 2.0 is required.

I cant find anything in the manual that mentions .NET of any flavor
being a requirement.

Can anyone shed light on this?

I know my setup is unsupported, since my tsm server is 5.2.7.1, but
would this prevent the tdp from functioning at all?

Thanks,

Steve Schaub

Systems Engineer, Windows

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee

423-535-6574 (desk)

423-785-7347 (mobile)

Please see the following link for the BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee E-mail
disclaimer:  http://www.bcbst.com/email_disclaimer.shtm