ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] filespace_type=raw on windows

2008-03-17 18:43:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] filespace_type=raw on windows
From: Paul Zarnowski <psz1 AT CORNELL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:27:24 -0400
Just in case someone else has this problem in the future and searches the
archives of this list, here's the resolution we ended up with.  While the
GUI refused to show the backups for the D: drive, the CLI still sees it
just fine and we were able to restore files using the CLI.

So Andy's response was right on target, but you can find it by skipping
right down to his famous signature line, "the command line is your
friend."  I knew this, of course, but somehow forgot it when I needed it!

Thanks all.
..Paul