ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 5.4 performance issues

2008-03-14 22:21:15
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 5.4 performance issues
From: Dave Canan <ddcanan AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 19:22:29 -0700
        IBM has had several customers reporting this performance issue
after upgrading to level 5.4. APAR IC53531 was originally opened for this
for the NetWare platform only. We are now also seeing the same issue for
this APAR for customers on UNIX platforms as well. (However, this APAR does
not apply to Windows platforms.) For Netware, the interim fix is 5.4.1.4. I
do not have the date for the UNIX platforms yet.