ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exclude.dir .directory

2008-03-13 14:59:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exclude.dir .directory
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:58:18 -0500
True, generally speaking.  However for what he was talking about a . at
the beginning of a filename in UNIX hides it, and in essence it can
become a special character.  So, generally in Linux when a hidden file
or directory is concerned I've had to use double or single quotes to get
them recognized.

See Ya'
Howard