ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] exclude.dir .directory

2008-03-13 14:06:34
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] exclude.dir .directory
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:05:13 -0500
Syntax would be similar to the following:

Exclude.dir "/dir/name" (using double quotes if the dir path has spaces
or other special characters in it)

You need a separate line for each dir, and you may need to use single
quotes in the case of the "." as a special character.
I would try the example above first, then use single quotes if that
doesn't work.

See Ya'
Howard