ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql.cfg

2008-03-06 19:12:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql.cfg
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:09:39 -0800
> There needs to be duplicate dsm.opt files on each host in the cluster.
>'Clusternode yes' should be in each dsm.opt. 'SQLServer' with the SQL
cluster
>network/instance name should be noted in each tdpsql.cfg. I went
through this
>very problem last week, I was missing the SQLServer name from the
tdpsql.cfg.

I have multiple dsm.opt files in the directory, one for each sql
instance with the specific nodename in each and clusternode yes. I was
just looking at a redbook that seems to indicate /configfile would be
added, I think, to the command and is how you define multiple tdpsql.cfg
files, I think for cluster instances, but I need to read further.

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
PeopleSoft Sr. Systems Administrator
SAIC M/S-G1b