ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql.cfg

2008-03-06 16:33:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tdpsql.cfg
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 15:32:18 -0600
Here's the contents (with node names changed to protect the guilty :-):

BEGIN FILE:

BUFFers     3
BUFFERSIze     1024
FROMSQLserver     NODENAME\DBNAME
SQLAUTHentication     INTegrated
SQLBUFFers     0
SQLBUFFERSIze     1024
SQLSERVer     NODENAME\DBNAME
STRIPes     1

LOGFile                  tdpsql.log
LOGPrune     60

MOUNTWaitfordata     Yes
DIFFESTimate     20

LASTPRUNEDate     09/11/2007 08:11:31
LANGuage     ENU

END FILE

Someone may see something that could be tweaked, (I haven't looked at
these files in a very long time) but this is basically what's working on
our SQL Servers (including one 3 node Cluster).

See Ya'
Howard