ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Getting rid of ghost REMOTE volumes

2008-03-05 13:34:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Getting rid of ghost REMOTE volumes
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 13:13:17 -0500
Thanks for the response.

However, this doesn't seem to be all I need to do.   I did this command
but the volume still shows as being in-use/owned.

I had to manually changed the status to SCRATCH to release it.

"Choudarapu, Ramakrishna (GTI)" <Ramakrishna_Choudarapu AT ML DOT COM>
03/05/2008 01:00 PM
Please respond to

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [ADSM-L] Getting rid of ghost REMOTE volumes

delete volhist todate=today type=remote vol=volname force=yes