ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] z/os file system backup support

2008-02-29 10:10:37
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] z/os file system backup support
From: "Gee, Norman" <Norman.Gee AT LC.CA DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 07:09:55 -0800
It is on my current serverpac order in ShopzSeries.  Go to ShopzSeries
and go to MVS: System Mgmt. and Security.

MVS: System Mgmt. and Security
Product  Description     Version         Language
5698-A13         IBM TSM for z/OS - Server       5.05.00         English
(US)
5698-A13         IBM TSM for z/OS - B/A Clnt     5.05.00         English
(US)
5698-A13         IBM TSM for z/OS - API  5.05.00         English (US)