ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TOR Limits?

2008-02-27 12:45:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] TOR Limits?
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:44:34 -0500
Is there a limit to the number of TSM servers and/or reports that can be
configured for TOR? I'm running 5.4.2.0 on a Windows2003
server, 7 TSM servers are defined with multiple reports/monitors for each.
Nothing runs! The service is running, the
reports/monitors are activated, but I don't get any automated reports/monitors.
I can right-click and run them manually, so the
userid/password is configured correctly. This used to run fine and I'm not sure
at what point it stopped running. I have recently
added 2 new TSM servers.

Are there limits????

Bill Boyer
>Select * from USERS where CLUE>0