ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Upcoming TSM Beta Program Looking for Participants!

2008-02-13 15:59:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Upcoming TSM Beta Program Looking for Participants!
From: Howard Coles <Howard.Coles AT ARDENTHEALTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:51:21 -0600
Hence the question.  As a customer who is not a business partner, or
consultant, there's not much benefit in spending the hours being
involved with this.  And, considering the time something like this might
take up, it would be hard to justify to the bosses.

Personally, I just like playing with the next new thing in software and
hardware, but those who sign the checks don't get as enthused about
that.  :-D

See Ya'
Howard