ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question: Is this possible with TSM?

2008-02-05 09:11:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question: Is this possible with TSM?
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:10:25 -0600
Yes there is ... Do a search on FCIP in the mailing list there should be
a couple posts....  Essentially you have a TSM Library manager at an
offsite location hooked to a Tape Library, then use server to server
communications and have Site A create its offsite copy to site b
etc.....

FYI - There's no Master / Media server concept, I know I may a bit
retentive here but its one of those things that just bugs, like the
Don't use the Hair Dryer in the Shower label....