ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Fw: TSM DR restore query

2008-02-04 12:07:44
Subject: [ADSM-L] Fw: TSM DR restore query
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 12:07:13 -0500
Neil,

You'll want to read through this document:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=663&context=SSGSG7&q1=replication&uid=swg21205074&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

There's a lot of things to think about with what you're looking at doing,
and it covers things well.

Nick Cassimatis

----- Forwarded by Nicholas Cassimatis/Raleigh/IBM on 02/04/2008 12:03 PM
-----

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 02/04/2008
11:28:05 AM: