ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM DR restore query

2008-02-04 11:54:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM DR restore query
From: "Hart, Charles A" <charles_hart AT UHC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:53:32 -0600
I think the first question id 45GB restored in 5Hours, that's 5 GB hour
/ 1.3MBS Second... What kind of Tape Drive are you using, is it on its
own HBA (Don't Mix Disk / Tape I/O down same path)

Sounds like you have an I/O challenge.  As far as the Idea below, never
tried, but take in consideration that if the TSM DR box is in a
different geographical location you'll have to use FCIP or Disk Frame
replication to gain access to those volumes.