ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ADSM-L Win2K3 backu

2008-02-01 17:52:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ADSM-L Win2K3 backu
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:46:59 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 02-01-08  14:42  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: ADSM-L Win2K3 backu

Can I infer from you comments that you find the FILE DEVCLASS to be a
better performer?  This is our first server on Unix; our other 2 TSM
servers are running on z/OS and have other known bottlenecks.  I hadn't
ever considered trying non DISK DEVCLASS for the primary pools.  Perhaps
I should.

Thanks
Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.