ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM performing full backups where incremental specified

2008-01-28 16:45:30
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM performing full backups where incremental specified
From: "Huebschman, George J." <GJHuebschman AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:44:53 -0500
You should be able to write a specific backup command save in the Client
directory and have an object defined in the schedule point to that
command file on the client.  Instead of running an incremental schedule,
use a command schedule, and have the command be instructions to run the
incremental backup.

I am not familiar with NetWare though, so I may be off the mark.

George Huebschman
Legg Mason