ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM on Power

2008-01-18 15:23:09
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM on Power
From: Andy Huebner <Andy.Huebner AT ALCONLABS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:22:29 -0600
We start backups around 8pm; most clients are done by 4am when we start backup
storage pool.  The tapes are ejected between 11am and 2pm.  In the remaining
time we do migration, expiration and most of the reclamation.  Our only issue
is reclamation does not always completely finish, but it is close enough to not
cause a problem.
We are upgrading the hardware on Monday to a p550, we figure 6 years is enough
to get our moneys worth out of the 6H1.

Andy Huebner