ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Exchange Restore

2008-01-17 02:38:41
Subject: [ADSM-L] Exchange Restore
From: Hamilton Kungoane <HKungoane AT SARS.GOV DOT ZA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:37:53 +0200
NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
Good day

Over three years we have been taking full Microsoft Exchange 2003
backup, now we are sitting with this problem. When the restore is
initiated, with both the active and inactive backups selected and replay
restored logs only selected, the exchange TDP client will initiate a
session with the TSM server, however, more than three hours goes by
without the GUI showing any results. Is this a know issue? And is there
a fix for it?

The TDP is version 5.3.3.0 backing up to TSM server 5.3.4. The O/S is
windows 2003 SP2 and Exchange is Exchange 2003 SP2.

All the help highly appreciated.

Regards

Hamilton Kungoane

South African Revenue Service