ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement

2008-01-15 17:24:29
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Select statement
From: Wanda Prather <wprather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 16:37:53 -0500
Q DRM * gives you the list of tapes in the COPY pool that aren't marked
OFFSITE.
(By default it also includes the DBBACKUPS, unless you specify something
else on the Q DRM)

Depending on when you run the Q DRM, it MAY be the same as the tapes
created that day.
It will USUALLY be the tapes created since the last time you did vaulting.