ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] LTO1/LTO2 to LTO4 migration?

2008-01-09 10:25:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] LTO1/LTO2 to LTO4 migration?
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:24:44 -0500
Just define up your new tape drives/devc/stgpools and then set the NEXTPOOL= on
your LTO1/LTO2 stgpool(s) to the new LTO3 or LTO4
stgpools. Now just MIGRATE STGPOOL the LTO1/2 over to the LTO4 pool. No need to
do individual MOVE DATA/NODEDATA. Just let migration
handle it all for you. Cancel it and restart it as you need.

Bill Boyer
"I haven't lost my mind...it's backed up on tape somewhere!" - ??