ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Upgrading Domino TDP

2008-01-09 09:53:42
Subject: [ADSM-L] Upgrading Domino TDP
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:52:18 -0500
We are starting to experience constant issues with the Domino TDP
(Solaris) and trying to run the webclient to perform restores (API plugin
failures). The failures are helter-skelter with no pattern.

Before I call IBM, I figured I would upgrade the clients (base and TDP) to
the latest, since that is usually the first question level-1 will ask you.

So, is there a recommended/suggested/order of upgrade?  Should I upgrade
the base client (currently 5.3.0.4 - going to 5.5.0.1) first and then the
TDP (5.3.0.2 to  5.4.2.1) ?

Has anyone done such an upgrade?  Any gotchas ?