ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backup with TDP for Microsoft Exchange in multiple sessions

2008-01-03 08:57:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backup with TDP for Microsoft Exchange in multiple sessions
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 08:57:20 -0500
In order to back up three storage groups at the same time, you will need
to launch three separate instances of Data Protection for Exchange.
For example, in a batch file it would look something like this:

START TDPEXCC BACKUP SG1 FULL >> SG1.LOG
START TDPEXCC BACKUP SG2 FULL >> SG2.LOG
START TDPEXCC BACKUP SG3 FULL >> SG3.LOG

You may want to play around with some of the START parameters
to fit your needs.. but don't use the /WAIT option since that option
with force serialization. This should get you started.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 01/03/2008
04:08:04 AM: