ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Versions Data Exist

2007-12-14 16:05:12
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Versions Data Exist
From: Avy Wong <AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 15:50:50 -0500
Thank you Richard and all the gents that responded.  I appreciate your
help.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976

             Richard Sims
             <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            To
             Dist Stor                 ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Manager"                                                   cc
             <[email protected]
             .EDU>                                                 Subject
                                       Re: [ADSM-L] Versions Data Exist

             12/14/2007 01:43
             PM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

On Dec 14, 2007, at 1:23 PM, Avy Wong wrote:

> Greg,
>       we did not install webclient of Linux or AIX boxes. Is there
> a file
> in the sys that shows that?

Use the CLI...  Commands like 'dsmc q mgm -detail'

    Richard Sims