ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ISC 6.0.1.1 Install on Linux

2007-12-13 14:34:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ISC 6.0.1.1 Install on Linux
From: Lloyd Dieter <ldieter AT ROCHESTER.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:33:10 -0500
I've seen similar, but on 6.0.1 ISC and RH4.

Numerous attempts, manual de-install & cleanup, the works, and I was only able
to get it to install with the help of IBM support, who had me copy the entire
contents of the CD into the installation target (/opt/IBM/ISC601), and run the
install from there.

Never had it happen before or since, but you might want to try that.

-Lloyd