ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Client Option Set Information missing

2007-12-04 22:19:55
Subject: [ADSM-L] Client Option Set Information missing
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 14:58:55 -0500
Hello all,I recently moved a client from one TSM server to another and it needed a Client Option set created on that server. I created it but when I click on Client Options it is still empty.

It say’s NO OBJECTS FOUND?

The option set that I created Is below along with the message I get when I click on client options
in the TSM GUI. The Server is backing up successfully.

Client Option Sets : WIN2K3RU4NOSQL

Optionset WIN2K3RU4NOSQL
Description WINDOWS 2003 BACKUP OPTIONS NOT RUNNING SQL
Last Update by (administrator) xxxxx
Managing profile -

Client Options : WIN2K3RU4NOSQL
No objects found

When I look under the Client Optionset on the other TSM Server that the client was moved from. It has stuff in there. Shouldn’t the Client Option Set that I created have
information on the other server under it as well? Thanks in advance

Tsm windows client 5.4.1.0 Windows 2003 enterprise edition
TSM server 5.3.3.4
AIX 5.3

Client Options
Client Options : WIN2K3RU4NOSQL