ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] INCLUDE for new management class

2007-12-04 22:19:56
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] INCLUDE for new management class
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 14:15:18 -0700
Hi Fred, good to hear you have it straightened out. Yes, that looks
correct now; notice that the drive letter is resolved to F:.

Also don't forget that you want to use "...\*" at the end of the file spec
instead of just "*" if you need the INCLUDE to cover subdirectories of the
"budget office" directory.

Lastly, you can add "-detail" to the end of the "dsmc query inclexcl"
command to verify the management class assignment.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group
Tivoli Storage Manager Client Product Development
Level 3 Team Lead

http://www.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 12/03/2007
02:08:30 PM: