ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP TO DEFINE AN EXCEPTION IN A SCHEDULER

2007-12-04 22:10:07
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP TO DEFINE AN EXCEPTION IN A SCHEDULER
From: Robben Leaf <robben.leaf AT USBANK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:07:19 -0600
Unfortunately, in the Define Schedule command, the DAYOFMONTH parameter
doesn't play nicely with the DAYOFWEEK parameter, according to the manuals.

One way to get around this is to define a couple of Administrative
schedules that run once a month, one that will Delete Association for the
nodes associated with the schedule, and another to Define Association for
those nodes. The clients will need to be in Polling mode to catch the
updates without having their schedulers restarted, and someone will have to
remember to update these Administrative schedules every time a node is
added to or removed from the Client schedule.

Robben Leaf

             "Wladimir
             Benavides"
             <Wbenavides@BINAR                                          To
             IA.COM.EC>                ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
             Sent by: "ADSM:                                            cc
             Dist Stor
             Manager"                                              Subject
             <[email protected]         [ADSM-L] PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP TO
             .EDU>                     DEFINE AN EXCEPTION IN A SCHEDULER

             12/03/2007 09:03
             AM

             Please respond to
             "ADSM: Dist Stor
                 Manager"
             <[email protected]
                   .EDU>

Hi:

Please I need you name to define an exception in a scheduler.

I want to define a scheduler that has to run dialy, on Monday, Tuesday,
Wenesday, Thursday and Friday, but this scheduler don´t have to run the
first day of every month. I can define this scheduler, but I don´t know how
to define this exception.

Thanks and regards.

El servicio de Symantec Hosted Mail Security ha verificado que el mensaje
se
encuentra libre de Virus.

U.S. BANCORP made the following annotations
Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains
information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy
laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from
retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this
information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have
received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you
in advance for your cooperation.