ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0328E

2007-10-30 13:22:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] ANS0328E
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:22:23 -0400
Hi Fred,

There must have been an adhoc backup or something else
that reintroduced the management class/backup destination problem.
You can remedy the situation as you did before, or call
IBM support and try to chase it down. I think the call to
support will most likely result in the same result...
... but it is your choice. You may want to look through your logs
to find out what may have caused this problem to reoccur.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/30/2007
01:15:23 PM: