ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM API error

2007-10-25 21:18:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM API error
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 21:18:05 -0400
When posting, please include your TSM level.
This may be a manifestation of APAR IC53393 (q.v.).  Best to contact
TSM Support to determine.

   Richard Sims

On Oct 25, 2007, at 3:45 PM, Avy Wong wrote:

Hello,

        I encounter error, " Error: 9 establishing TSM API session .
Unknown TSM API error. " when I update/reinstall TSM scheduler. The
services kicks off on the client side no problem, but  when I kick
off a
session from the TSM server to NodeXXX, there is no response. I see
"new_ImageObject plugin could not be initialized rc 106," error in the
dsmerror.log. ...