ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Archiving basic queries

2007-10-22 09:12:49
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Archiving basic queries
From: CAYE PIERRE <Pierre.Caye AT ALCATEL-LUCENT DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:11:53 +0200
May I suggest something ?

I had to deal with a problem like that, involving externalization of datas, for
legal archiving.

I made a specific node, specific mgmt class and archive datas like that, then
export node to deal with externalization of cartridges.
I keep node definition but I had deleted filespaces under it and freed db space
like that.

Data's are on export cartridge. It is easy to retrieve it with an "import node
dates=relative".

Regards,

Pierre