ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?

2007-10-19 08:21:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] Select statement for space occupied by type of file?
From: "Thach, Kevin G" <KThach AT COVHLTH DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:20:23 -0400
Hello-

I'm trying to determine the amount of space occupied by .pst files for a
certain node.  I cannot figure out a good way to gather this
information.  The backups table doesn't have size information, and the
occupancy table doesn't have file information.  Can anyone offer up a
select statement that would work?

Thanks so much!

This E-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
intended only for the use of the Individual(s) named above.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
E-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this E-mail in
error, please immediately notify us at (865)374-4900 or notify us
by E-mail at hdesk AT covhlth DOT com