ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVA TSM user group meets Nov 7th, 2007

2007-10-09 20:45:32
Subject: [ADSM-L] Baltimore, Wash DC, NoVA TSM user group meets Nov 7th, 2007
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:44:55 -0500
Wednesday, November 7 2007 is the date for the next meeting of TSMUG, the
TSM User Group for Baltimore, Washington, and Northern Virginia (and a lot
more of the Mid-Atlantic!)

We are planning to have a presentation on a real life TSM disaster
recovery, a presentation on a Kinder, Gentler way to manage tape vaulting,
and more!  And of course, we'll have our TSM Roundtable where you can
bring up your TSM issues for group discussion.

PLEASE REGISTER and PLEASE FORWARD this announcement to anyone in your
organization who may be interested.

DATE: Wednesday, November 7th
TIME: 8:30AM - 1:30PM
LOCATION:
        CAS Severn
        6201 Chevy Chase Drive
        Laurel MD 20707

REGISTRATION:
Meetings are free and everyone is welcome. However, you MUST REGISTER in
advance.

To register please send an email to :  TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
Include your name, your company name, and a current phone number.

You will receive a confirmation email within a few days, and a reminder
notice the Monday before the meeting.  If you register and find out later
you can't attend, someone can attend in your place without prior notice.

We will accept registrations for no more than 3 people per site through
October 19.  If more people register from the same site, they will go on a
waiting list. After October 19, people on the waiting list will be given
remaining seats.

FINAL CUTOFF for registration is 5pm Thursday, Nov 1 (or whenever we run
out of seats).

ATTENDANCE POLICY:
Business partners are welcome as long as they identify themselves as such.
Recruiting is not allowed at TSMUG meetings.

REFRESHMENTS:
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

QUESTIONS?
Send email to TSMUG AT jasi DOT com
If you haven't been to a TSMUG meeting before, find out all about us on
our website!
www.jasi.com/TSMUG

4:4