ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Deleted Node

2007-10-08 16:13:19
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Deleted Node
From: Larry Clark <lclark01 AT NYCAP.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:12:52 -0400
As a "thought experiment"

- Yes, if you restore your database to an alternate server and the volume(s)
have not been reclaimed, that would be the way to do it.
You don't mention your tape library or configuration. I'm thinking if your
original TSM server was a library client then yes, if:
-  you quiesed the original TSM
- restored the  last Thursday DB to another instance of TSM
- did nothing but restore the client
- quiesed the restored TSM
- brought your production TSM back up

it would work