ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Windows 2000 BMR Restore

2007-10-08 12:41:36
Subject: [ADSM-L] AW: [ADSM-L] Windows 2000 BMR Restore
From: Thomas Rupp <Thomas.Rupp AT ILLWERKE DOT AT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 18:39:48 +0200
Hi Timothy,

please have a look at
As soon as we did everything *EXACTLY* as described the
BMR went fine.
We had a "problem" with restoring the registry similar to yours.
As part of our standard server installation a second stripped down
W2K is installed.
On BMR time we booted from this second already installed system
to save some time.
But you can only restore the registry to the system you are running.

Take the support document and do every step as described!

HTH
Thomas Rupp