ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backups on Microsoft Sharepoint

2007-10-06 06:54:44
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backups on Microsoft Sharepoint
From: Francisco Molero <fmolero AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 03:52:01 -0700
Hi,

I've installed the TSM for SharePoint and in my opinion it is easy  to
configure and it works ok. You can restore individual objects, I don't know
what MS SharePoint exactly does but the Ave TSM agent is easy and provides
several backup/restore options. The only problem is the info when you want to
upgrade the agent, it isn't too much clear.

Regards