ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] copygroups

2007-10-04 11:06:16
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] copygroups
From: humberto.castro AT AMERICAS.BNPPARIBAS DOT COM
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:37:44 -0400
Avy,

I am fairly new to TSM (and this list)  but I recently had a similar
request here asking for nodes, domains, and retention. This is a modified
version of the select statement:

SELECT aa.node_name, aa.schedule_name, bu.domain_name, bu.retextra,
bu.retonly, bu.domain_name, bu.set_name, bu.class_name, bu.copygroup_name,
bu.verexists, bu.verdeleted, bu.mode, bu.serialization, bu.frequency,
bu.destination, bu.toc_destination, bu.chg_time, bu.chg_admin, bu.profile
FROM associations aa, bu_copygroups bu WHERE aa.domain_name=bu.domain_name
AND bu.set_name='ACTIVE'

Humberto Castro
BNP Paribas RCC
Data Protection Engineer
Core IT Production
Office: 201.850.5703
Mobile: 917.254.8904

Internet
AWong AT MOHEGANSUN DOT COM

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
10/03/2007 03:51 PM
Please respond to
ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

cc

Subject
[ADSM-L] copygroups

Hello,
Is there a command that list all the servers with all their copygroup
information.
I understand that 'q copygroup' give me a list of all the PO, Mgmt...and
their versions. Is there a way to list the server names on it too? Thanks.

Avy Wong
Business Continuity Administrator
Mohegan Sun
1 Mohegan Sun Blvd
Uncasville, CT 06382
(860)862-8164
(cell) (860)961-6976
The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential and
protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of
this
communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your
computer.

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain
functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.