ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions

2007-10-04 09:09:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] backup nasnode questions
From: Larry Clark <lclark01 AT NYCAP.RR DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:07:06 -0400
Dirk,
If the backup/achive client is to the server, then the copy pool needs to be
format of NATIVE:
Data can be backed up only to copy storage pools that have the NATIVE data
format.

(Which is what the below said)

Scheduling: Given your situation you could schedule a daily script.

Thanks. I didn't know the q for nas did not have an inact option.