ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ANS1035S Options file dsm.opt could not be found

2007-10-01 07:38:03
Subject: [ADSM-L] ANS1035S Options file dsm.opt could not be found
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 07:35:32 -0400
Hello all

We recently a a problem with a Windows server in a Cluster enivronment
and the client had to change
one of the drives that was being backed up (lomagicionquorum for drive q
to drive w) we changed
the dsm.opt file to point to the W drive but the backup is still
missing. The following error is
in the dsmerror.log.

ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.
ANS1035S Options file 'q:\tsm\dsm.opt' could not be found.

I have read some posts and Richard sims facts but they seem to refer to
the UNIX
environment. How do we get this to back up the q drive? Is there
something else
that needs to be updated?

Thanks for any help or suggestions in Advance.

TSM server 5.3.4
AIX 5.3
TSM Windows client 5.3.4
Windows server 2003