ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tapes with a status of filling.

2007-09-28 06:31:13
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tapes with a status of filling.
From: Sandeep Jain <sandeep.jain AT DCMDS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:02:55 +0530
Hi all

Has any one worked with IBM 33614LX LTO3 Tape Library

 ( o )
 -------
I,I ' ' I,I
  "(("

    ))

With Best Regards,

Sandeep Jain

********************** Legal Disclaimer

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution
by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."

*********