ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Archives across Wan Best practices

2007-09-25 11:00:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Archives across Wan Best practices
From: "Strand, Neil B." <NBStrand AT LMUS.LEGGMASON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:53:28 -0400
Mark,
    You might want to investigate if the "generate backupset" TSM server
command would be a sutable alternative to synthetically generate a point
in time image of a client from the backup data that has already been
transmitted across the WAN.

Cheers,
Neil Strand
Storage Engineer - Legg Mason
Baltimore, MD.
(410) 580-7491
Whatever you can do or believe you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic.