ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TS3310 slot inaccessible error.

2007-09-19 21:52:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TS3310 slot inaccessible error.
From: Wanda Prather <wanda.prather AT JASI DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 20:50:34 -0500
Bill,

My customers running 3310 haven't reported that exact symptom.

But FWIW, also check that you have the latest IBM driver (I'm assuming
this is Windows).

I know that sounds weird, and the TS3310 support page doesn't say anything
about teh versions of the driver required.  But we added an expansion
drawer to a 3310; the base unit worked fine, but we got really weird
behaviour with the expansion unit until we updated the IBM tape driver.

Just a thought...

Wanda